Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blackberry series downloads

okay so i have a blackberry bold  and i adicted to tv series like vampire diaries and Gossip girl and the big bang theory lol especially how I met your mother so anyway I was browsing google and finally came across a sitr that allows you to download any size file,HD tv series and at first I thought it would be a hoaks but to my surprise it was actually a brilliant site so iv posted 2 pics bellow, the vampire diaries pic, click on it and it will direct you immediately to the series downloads or click the gossip girl image and be directed to that series download....if randomly you are redirected t  different ste than press back t my blog a click on alternative link which will be at the very last pic named download. guys if possible, hve ds on my pge, could you just cick on 1 and than let the pge load and than pess bk nd tan choose which eries yu wana download. ned raffic to kep my blog going. thanks people

3 comments:

  1. hey man, im looking for a site to download lots of different videos for my blackberry 8520 and torch, do you know what type of file ill need to download and where i can go? im new to this whole blackberry downloading thing and some help would be muchly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I'd really like to find a website to download vampire diaries season 3 and 4 to my bb curve 9380 may u ply help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. were can I download onto my bb masterchef season 5

    ReplyDelete